Guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com – Cumberland Farms proposes a huge variety of food items, including a variation in candies, snacks, and chilled drinks. The zone with all these varieties is referred to as “The Chill Zone”, along with Cumberland Farms branded chips, pastries, candy, and coffee, etc.
Cumberland Farms has designed a Cumberland Farms Customer Satisfaction Survey for every consumer who is willing to participate through www.Guestsurvey.Cumberlandfarms.com
You can give voice to your problems, recommendations, reviews, and other feedback through the Cumberland Farms Survey, which will help them grow.
You’ll be then given a chance to win a $100 gift card from the Cumberland Farms Guest Experience Survey committee.
Here you can find entire information on Cumberland Farms Survey Prize, the Cumberland Farms Survey Rules, along with additional instructions to smoothly finish up Cumberland Farms Survey.
You may easily win the Cumberland Farms Sweepstakes reward by following these simple Cumberland Farms Customer Feedback Survey Steps mentioned here.
www.Guestsurvey.Cumberlandfarms.com Survey Details
Cumberland Farms is a recognized chain of convenience stores and gas stations, with thousands of stores in the United States. The company has a total of 1,000 locations in the New England area alone.
Talking about history, everything started off as a small dairy for cows in 1939. The struggle has been extremely difficult, but they arose and became the best. To be more excellent, Cumberland Farms is interested in hearing your thoughts on their services. Cumberland Farms encourages you to share your dining encounter by visiting www.Guestsurvey.Cumberlandfarms.com and ending the Cumberland Farms Customer Experience Survey.
You can bestow your problems, opinions, and suggestions with Cumberland Farms through the Guest Feedback Survey platform, which will help them get developed.
- Cumberland Farms Survey Prize: Sweepstakes Entry
- Cumberland Farms Sweepstakes Prize: $100 Gift Card
- Cumberland Farms Prizes/ Month: 1
- Cumberland Farms Prize Limit: 1 Per Person
- Cumberland Farms Entry Limit: 1 Per Person Per Month
Cumberland Farms Guest Opinion Survey – Rewards
Cumberland Farms Prize: $100 Cumberland Farms Gift Card
Cumberland Farms Experience Survey Rules
- Cumberland Farms does not ask you for any purchase to win.
- Cumberland Farms only allows legal US residents.
- Cumberland Farms participants must be 18 or older.
- Cumberland Farms has a limit of 1 prize per person
- Cumberland Farms allows 1 entry per person or on one email address
- Cumberland Farms employees are prohibited to participate.
Prerequisites For Cumberland Farms Guest Experience Survey
- Cumberland Farms Guest Experience Survey requires you to have Cumberland Farms’ recent receipt.
- Cumberland Farms Guest Experience Survey needs a computer and internet access to get accessed.
- Cumberland Farms Guest Experience Survey is designed in English so you must know how to read in the language.
A Guide To Participate In The Cumberland Farms Survey
- Visit www.Guestsurvey.Cumberlandfarms.com.
- Insert a 4-digit Store number.
- Choose the Cumberland Farms’ location and the day and time while you visited.
- Begin by responding to the survey questionnaire that appears on your computer screen.
- Please rate your happiness regarding your previous dining at Cumberland Farms.
- Customer service, food, organization, neatness, climate, and other portions are all constituted to be rated from one to ten.
- As truthfully as fair, reply to all Cumberland Farms Survey questions.
Facts about Cumberland Farms Survey
- The mission of the company, as expressed on their website is to be the obvious choice for everyone in their needs.
- Cumberland Farm was an actual place. In 1939, Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes purchased it together with their first cow in Cumberland, Rhode Island.
- Cumberland Farms opened its first service store in the Northeast in 1962.
- Cumberland Farms now has a total of 6,000 people working for them in nearly 600 outlets across eight states.
- Every year, a total collection of 3 million gallons of Chill Zone, has been sold by the company which is enough to fill six Olympic-sized swimming pools.
- Berry Backlash is the most popular Chill Zone flavor today, followed by Red Rage and Sour Apple Shock. Each year, they have sold approximately 72 million cups of coffee. Besides that, hot sandwiches, pizza, a shake machine, and a state-of-the-art Chill Zone, are among other things, that are available in their spectacular shops.
Company History: Cumberland Farms, Inc. began as a tiny one-cow dairy farm in 1938 and has now grown to a billion-dollar business. It was a leader in both the retail and wholesale distribution of petroleum products in the early 1990s, ranking third among the nation’s convenience store chains. Since its foundation, it has been a closely held private firm, with members of the original Haseotes family still owning 100% of the company in the 1990s.
- www.mykfcexperience.com Survey
FAQs Of Guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
- Is Cumberland Farms actually a working farm?
Cumberland Farms, or Cumbies, is a regional convenience store chain headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, with locations predominantly in New York, New England, and Florida.
- Is Cumberland Farms no longer in operation?
Cumberland Farms is now a fully-fledged member of the EG Group. On Oct. 22, the firm located in the United Kingdom completed the acquisition of the convenience store chain.
- Cumberland Farms sells what kind of food?
Coffee with ice. Coffee that is hot. Hyperfreeze.
Pizza. Bakery. Grill with a roller. Subs & Sandwiches
Ice cream is a delicious treat. Beverages. Snacks with a lot of salt. Premium Farmhouse.