TalkToApplebees.com – Applebee’s is rewarding their customers $100 and $1000 free that even the Bee is buzzing all over their way about it. Then how could you be not aware of it? Aaah…yes! You can’t understand the Bee language. Right? But you can understand the opportunity and benefits of wining free $100 and $1000 as a reward by Applebees’s.
The buzz of Applebee’s delicious dishes is all you have heard, visited and relished your hungry belly with it. But there is more than Applebee’s is offering to their customer, a customer satisfaction survey called “talktoapplebee’s” and the reward for the participation in the survey is worth $100 and $1000 prize under their sweepstake program.
Hence, I find multiple benefits of you in participating in talktoapplebee’s. Before heading ahead, let us know about Applebee’s in brief.
Applebee’s is an American fast-food casual dining restaurant founded by Bill and T.J. Palmer in Decatur, Georgia, the U.S. on November 19, 1980. The very reason behind the vision of opening Applebee’s is they both wanted to give their neighbourhood a place where they can have a good time and enjoyment like a pub which they can afford and lower fare than another restaurant. The Applebee’s was not the first choice of name by Bill and Palmer but it was Appleby. Due to someone else had used this name, they decided to name it Applebee’s.
Applebee’s serves American dishes like Salads, Chicken, Pasta, Burgers and Riblets. Riblets are the main brand dish of Applebee’s. Eaters loves to visit so often that their business thrives with each passing day which helps them to open their branches in 1,787 locations in U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and United Arab Emirates with 28,000 employees. This is enough to know about company popularity and standard. And to maintain this popularity and standard, they decided to know about the customer’s problem if they are facing from customers only, directly. Hence, they started inviting for their talktoapplebee’s customer satisfaction survey.
Applebee’s ask questions about their participation in the services and their quality. In exchange for valuable feedback and participation, Applebee’s rewards with $100 and $1000 cash prize under their sweepstake program.
Who will be benefited from talktoapplebee’s.com customer satisfaction survey?
At first and fast, you and then company at last and late!
When the company invites you after you visit Applebee’s, you have to accept the invitation by participating in the online survey. Then, they will ask you a certain question related to the services and offerings that Applebee’s offered you on your visit. You have to provide them with an honest opinion about how you felt. Satisfied or dissatisfied. The company will analyze and act on it with sincerity and enhance their services and offerings so that the next time when you visit gets a better service. To appreciate and encourage their participants for their participation gives a chance to win $100 and $100 prize as a reward under their sweepstake program.
This way company enhance their service and grow stronger and stronger by making a valuable relationship with their customer and by attracting now one.
Now you know that it’s truly beneficial and want to participate in the talktoapplebee’s survey. But before jumping on the survey, you have to follow certain rules and regulations and its terms and conditions.
So, know that
- A participate must have to be 18 years old to participate.
- A participate must have to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- A participate must have a basic understanding and knowledge of English or Spanish language because the whole survey is in English or Spanish.
- One must have the last visit purchase receipt to participate in the survey.
- Only one person per receipt can participate.
- No limitations on participation. One can participate unlimited times.
- Weekly $100 or Monthly $1000 will be rewarded per person.
- The employees and family members are not allowed to participate in the customer satisfaction survey.
- The reward cannot be transferredto another name.
- One must provide a valid email id for any notification.
You are agreeing on all the given terms and conditions and fulling all the requirements the follow the step-by-step guide of the survey:
- First of all, connect your phone, tablet, computer or laptop with a good internet connection to avoid any interruption or disturbance during the survey.
- Now, visit talktoapplebees.comto enter into the survey.
- Then, you have to provide your 13 – digit survey code, time of visit and server name.
- Or if you have a different receipt, then click on I have a different receipt.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter 9 – digit serial number, date of visit, time of visit, check number and server name.
- This all information you will find in your last visit purchase receipt.
- You can also change and select the language from English to Spanish and vice versa for your better understanding.
- Now, click START.
- Then, you have to enter the date of birth for validation and tap enter.
- You will face questionnaires which you have to attend and answer all, honestly.
- After attending all the questions, you will be entered into the Applebee’s sweepstake program.
- Provide all the valid personal information and submit it.
- You will be contacted by Applebee’s if you are selected as a winner from the lucky draw under sweepstake.
For any further information, visit www.applebees.com
Or you can also contact through their customer care number: 888-592-7753
Or you can reach up to them through writing a mail at Applebee’s Guest Relations,
8140 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114.
This survey is very easy to participate in, finish within minutes and rewarding. SO, it’s better if you recently visited the Applebee’s and have the receipt then participate. Tell them what you think about them and in return get rewarded for it. It’s a profitable gesture which you can earn easily by following all the steps and guidance given above in this helpful article which meant for only you. Go ahead and participate in the survey.